Nitrifying Bacteria for Aquariums and ponds
ATM Colony Marine True Nitrifying bacteria as seen and used by ATM on the hit television series Tanked. This formulation is the industry standard in aquarium cycling. It is extensively used by aquariums around the world such as Sea Life Sanctuaries. It reliably cycles aquatic systems in days instead of weeks by using?authentic true nitrifying bacteria. Colony establishes and achieves bio-filtration in days instead of weeks.
As trusted by public aquariums around the world, including?Sea Life Sanctuaries, Colony’s claim to fame is through results?proven in every corner of the globe?and in a variety of systems.
True Nitrifying Bacteria: The Real Thing
Only aerobic bacteria perform bio-filtration in the context of the nitrogen cycle. Consequently, not just any bacteria will do. Notably, these bacteria have a comparatively slow growth rate. Accordingly, a wait of 6-8 weeks may be required to establish bio-filtration in a new aquarium as their numbers at this stage are very low.
- True aerobic autotroph nitrifying bacteria: Nitrosomonas and Nitrobacter
- Instantly establishes bio-filtration
- Corrects ammonia and nitrite spikes
- Keeps tanks clean and odor free
- Removes sludge and all organic build-up to improve water quality
- Ensures a clean and healthy bio-filter
- Safe for all wildlife
Colony effectively speeds up this process by introducing millions of these bacteria all at once. What’s more, is that the education that comes with every bottle of Colony is invaluable to understanding bio-filtration as the first livestock that goes into your aquarium.
- To rapidly establish bio-filtration in new aquariums
- After medicating
- When adding new livestock
- Replacing media