Bonnie Canned Cat food (Beef & Liver in Gravy) is full-balanced, beef protein-containing cat food carefully formulated by pet nutritionists to meet the nutritional requirements of all adult breeds.
Why Choose Bonnie Canned Cat food (Beef & Liver in Gravy)
- Fish meal has been used as animal protein source.
- The balance of omega 3 & 6 is provided by using flaxseed.
- Yucca plant provides ammonia and odour control, increase absorption of nutrients, strengthens the immune system and optimises animal growth and performance.
- A good intestinal health and performance is provided by CitriStim which is a source of pathogen-binding manna oligsacharrides, beta-glucans and immune-supportive yeast.
- Healthy skin and shiny coat is supported by using brewer’s yeast.
- Muscles, organs and nerve cells are supported and the immune system strengthened by using whey powder.
- Rich vitamin contents.
- Rich fibre contents.
INGREDIENTS: Meat and Animal Derivatives (Beef 4% min., Liver 4% min.), Cereals, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Minerals,Colourants, Preservatives.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||7,0%||Vitamin A||1400 IE/kg|
|Crude Oils & Fats||4,0%||Vitamin D3||180 IE/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||0,5%||Iron||8,0 mg/kg|
|Crude Ash||2,05%||Lodine||0,21 mg/kg|
FEEDING RECOMMENDATION: For an adult cat of 4 kg in normal activity 1 can in 2 meals. The individual necessity depends on factors like age, breed or activity. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Serve at room temperature.
Things to Know About feeding your Cat Bonnie Salmon Adult Cat food
Every cat is different and shows independence in how, what, when and where it feeds!. However, there could be some common tips to help you get your paces.
1. Always provide Clean, fresh water at a place your cat (and every other pet) can easily reach.
2. Always refrigerate wet canned foods after opening, and ensure full use within 2 days.
3. For Dry pet foods, store remainders in re-sealable packets, or air tight containers up until the best before date.
4. Do not overfeed your pet with treats, or any other food for that matter.
5. Always keep food and water bowls clean, wash and rinse them well, separately from human food dishes. Plastic bowls may have to be replaced periodically.
6. Feed an amount to maintain good body condition.