Bonnie Kitten is a high chicken, low grain meal, specially formulated for kittens. Make your order today.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Proteins (dehydrated), Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Corn Gluten, Liver Flavour, Salt, Linseed, Brewer’s Yeast, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera, Mannan-Oligosaccharides, Beta Glucan, Preservatives – Antioxidants.
MINERALS: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, lodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
VITAMINS: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1 – B2 – B3 (Niacin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), Vitamin K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||36%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||19%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||200 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||3%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
|CAT’S WEIGHT||1 – 2 kg||3 – 4 kg||5 – 6 kg||7 – 8 kg|
|DAILY PORTION||25 – 35 G||55 – 75 g||90 – 110 g||130 – 145 g|
IMPORTANT AND TO KNOW:
● Please see chat for recommended daily feeding amount (gr/day) according to the cat’s body weight (kg).
●Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, cat’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
● In order to ensure ideal body weight of your cat’s appetite, visual appearance and stool.
●Switching over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both food during a period of one week.
● Can be stored up to 18 months. Production date is written on the package.
●Store in a dry and cool place and be sure the bag is closed.
● Fresh drinking water should always be available.
● Not proper for human consumption.