Reflex Adult Cat Food (Multi Colour Chicken) is a premium cat food for all adult breeds, complete and balanced with chicken protein, with multi-color pellets. Carefully formulated by cat nutritionists to meet your cat’s daily nutritional needs.
INGREDIENTS: Processed Animal Protein, Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Wheat Middlings, Corn Gluten, Dried Sugar Beet, Chicken Liver Aroma, Salt, Flaxseed, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Taurine.
MINERALS: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, lodine, Zinc, Copper, Potassium chloride, Iron, Selenium.
VITAMINS: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 – B2 – B3 (Niasin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||32%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||14%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||200 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||3%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE:
|CAT WEIGHT||1 – 2 kg||2 – 3 kg||3 – 4 kg||4 – 5 kg||5 – 6 kg||6 – 7 kg||7 – 8 kg|
|GR / DAY||25 – 35||35 – 55||55 – 75||75 – 90||90 – 110||110 – 130||130 – 145|
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, cat’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- In order to ensure ideal body weight of your cat, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your cat’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Ensure that your cat has permanent access to fresh water.
- Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily.
- Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.