Reflex Plus Urinary Adult Cat Food ( Chicken ) is specially made for cats with urinary problems, complete and balanced premium cat food including chicken protein to meet the nutritional requirements of cats for optimum growth.
INGREDIENTS: Corn, Rice, Chicken Fat, Psyllium Husky , Sugar Cane Fibre , Beet Pulp, Liver Flavour, Vitamins And Minerals, Dl-methionine, Brewer’s Yeast, Linseed, Xylo-oligosaccharides, Salt, L-Carnitine , Yucca Shidigera, Preservatives-Antioxidants.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||34%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||14%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||7%||Vitamin E (3A700)||200 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||4%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
RECOMMENDED FEEDING AMOUNT:
|CAT’S WEIGHT||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg||8 kg||9 kg||10 kg|
|Thin||31 – 34 g||42 – 46 g||52 – 57 g||61 – 68 g||70 – 78 g||79 – 87 g||–||–||–|
|Normal||29 – 32 g||39 – 43 g||48 – 53 g||57 – 63 g||65 – 72 g||73 – 81 g||81 – 90 g||89 – 98 g||96 – 106 g|
|Overweight||–||–||–||53 – 58 g||60 – 67 g||68 – 75 g||75 – 83 g||82 – 91 g||89 98 g|
• Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day) according to the cat’s bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (A- Thin, B-Normal or C-Overweight), see chart.
• Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, cat’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
• In order to ensure ideal body weight of your cat, weigh out the quantity of food. • To provide the correct portions, assess your cat’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
• Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
• Ensure that your cat has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily.
• Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
• Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.