The Herbal Pet 100% Pure Dried Devil’s Claw Powder has two main effects – nalgesic (painkilling) and anti-inflammatory. It is ideal for pets who suffer from arthritis or gout. It can also be used for other pain conditions, as well as for digestive upsets.
Uses and Benefits
- Devil’s Claw prevents uric acid build up to reduce pain and inflammation
- Widely used to soothe gout and arthritis, in both people and animals
- Provides relief for those suffering with pain caused by uric acid build up
- Also used for other pain conditions, as well as for digestive upsets
- Made in South Africa
How to use
Small to average pets [ 5-20kg ]: 1/10th tsp
Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1/5th tsp (0.5g)
Giant breeds [ >40kg ]: 1/3rd tsp
Ponies: 1 level tsp (2.5g)
Horses: 1 heaped tsps (4g)
Mix into the feed
A 200g tub will last one large dog one year and one horse 50 days
100% dried Devil’s Claw powder
This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice
Weight: 200 grams | 500 grams
Please take care:
- Devil’s Claw is on the equine FEI Prohibited Substances list. Discontinue use 3 days prior to competing in FEI competitions.
- Not for use in pregnant or lactating mares or bitches.
- Don’t use if your horse has ulcers or gallstones.
- Don’t use together with blood thinning medication or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep tightly sealed and away from moisture and insects.