By using The Royal Pets’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘we’) Dog boarding facility, the client (Hereinafter referred to as ‘You’) agrees to the following terms and Conditions:
- You understand we CANNOT guarantee the health of your pet. You understand and will not hold the boarding facility responsible for conditions that are unavoidable in boarding kennels, such as but not limited to weight loss, hair loss, upper respiratory infections, bronchitis, diarrhea, and fleas.
- You understand ALL pets admitted to the boarding facility must be protected against communicable contagious diseases and must be free of internal and external parasites or will be treated on entry at your (the owner / agent’s) expense.
- If vaccinations were performed elsewhere, you can provide written documentation of the Rabies vaccination administered by a licensed veterinarian within 24 hours of notification to do so in the event your pet should bite any person or other pet while on the boarding facility’s premises.
- You understand that in the event of your pet’s illness, the staff will immediately attempt to contact you or your agent to discuss the problem and treatment options, but may not be able to contact you immediately and is therefore authorized to initiate appropriate treatment until you or your agent can be reached.
- Should an EMERGENCY arise, You authorize the medical staff to sedate your pet and/or perform such emergency procedures as may be necessary for the health of your pet until you can be notified. You agree to pay, in full, all charges for necessary services rendered for and to your pet.
- You understand that the boarding facility is not responsible for loss or damage to personal items left with the pet including but not limited to leashes, collars, toys, and bedding.
- The boarding facility is to use all reasonable precaution against injury, escape, or death of your pet. The boarding facility and staff will not be held liable for any problems that develop provided reasonable care and precautions are followed.
- You understand that any problem that develops with your pet will be treated as noted above and you assume full responsibility for the treatment expense incurred.
If you neglect to pick up your pet within 5 days of the date scheduled for discharge, and do not notify us (The Royal Pets) within that time period, we may assume that the pet is abandoned and are hereby authorized to dispose of the pet as we deem best and/or necessary.
You have been provided with a copy of the boarding policy handout/brochure explaining boarding policy and regulations.